Spring/Summer Style for Men

4:13 PM

Hi everyone! How's the weather treating you so far? Summer in the Philippines is intense, right? I've seen countless social media posts about how much sweat they're expelling because of the heat. Guy friends have also asked me what's best to wear in this kind of weather and still look presentable. Good thing I found this website that just released their spring collection perfect for their dilemma. Casual dressing has always been my go-to look for anyone so I thought I'd share it with all of you as well. Here are some of my favorite looks:

(1) Day full of meetings and appointments? I like how the tailored blazer is complementing the lighter colored jeans, paired with Chucks.
(2) Perfect for a day of lounging at the beach. I can totally imagine some of my friends rocking this look.

What I also like from this shop is how the fit looks good on anyone. Just check out their wide selection of men's pants and see how there's one pair for every occasion you can think of.


This photo is just giving me that Adam Levine vibe


All these photos make me want to go out of town ASAP.
Where are you guys headed this summer? I'll be heading to my favorite surf town (Baler! YES!) for Labor weekend and I'm so excited. xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe to my Posts!

@rhamichubizarro on Instagram

Subscribe