Live While We're Young

4:00 PM

I just came home from Penshoppe's S/S Collection Fashion Show entitled 'Intensity' for Philippine Fashion Week  as I type this, and the last song they played was One Direction's 'Live While We're Young', and I'm under the influence of LSS. but I will blog about that some other time. ;)

So anyway. last October 23, I met up with my closest college friends to celebrate Shane's birthday. We met up for lunch and it was super hot outside when I went out so I wore something comfortable. And curled my hair also. Just felt like doing it, I don't know why. Haha!

Outfit photos first. Hihi. :)))




Ang taba ko dito :(((( Ate so much at Shakey's :(


Justin's Fedora; Abercrombie and Fitch Tee; Vintage Belt; Gifted Shorts; Coach Bag; Forever 21 Sunnies; Primadonna Flats

Photo from Claye Nazarete

Shane, Justin, and I (Nikki couldn't make it. Sad. :|) ate at Shakey's and being the foodies that we are, ate so muuuch. We were so full when we finished. Haha! Then headed for some singing and videoke. We love videoke. Yes, we do. ;)

The Birthday Girl- My eating buddy- Shane!

Justin, Shane, Rham

Friends 

Shane and Justin
Eating Buddies! 

After our hang, I met up with my other friends and headed to our usual spot, J.Co Dougnuts. :) (Photos from Claye Nazarete)


2 Dozens for the three of us. Hahahaha. My tummy is a happy tummy :)))


That's all for now, I guess. :)

TSG 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe to my Posts!

@rhamichubizarro on Instagram

Subscribe